• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Angel on The Eve

Charlotte Thompson

DSC_0133-2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Indeed cherubic. Enjoy your family. I hope you can take him to the zoo or aquarium if they are still open! I'm looking forward to seeing him playing soccer and baseball!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

this is Peyton not Parker- they look so much alike-yes they do
she has hot chocolate around her mouth
happy holiday Asher

Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher

this is Peyton not Parker- they look so much alike-yes they do she has hot chocolate around her mouth happy holiday Asher
Well, Charlotte, you are blessed with both of them. These must be the most photographed kids on the planet. They must love you to the sky!

Give Peyton and Parker the biggest hug in the world from all their fan club on OPF. I wish them and your whole family a wonderful holiday and 2010. Time spent with grandparents is irreplaceable and precious.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
thank you dear friend- you know I think they must be the most photographed on the planet!

Clayton

LOL LOL!
never banish Parker
but that child you caught does look similar!