• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Creative Fun

Charlotte Thompson

Self Portrait _ I am now Black List Authority was formerly known as Borrowed Voodoo_
Let's say I had some fun_ no crit needed- but I love it- just sayin'

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Self Portrait _ I am now Black List Authority was formerly known as Borrowed Voodoo_
Let's say I had some fun_ no crit needed- but I love it- just sayin'

My first reaction, Charlotte, was to advise you to whack the guy who dared do that with a heavy iron skillet. But that's just your decoration to your eyes. was it makeup or post-processing?

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher_

A night of Friday creations_ I did that and love it! but you know me and my dark shadows
and Sister Hubertine_ Just a Girl creating some fun!!!!

C.

Charlotte Thompson

Maggie

Thanks! The change in name came as an inspiration one night_ some whispers in my ear and I love change! Black List Authority is eye catching as well_ I am such a self promoter Maggie
I love being strangely creative just my nature

Charlotte_