• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

George Clooney at Leatherheads

Don Ferguson Jr.

I took this at the Leatherheads filming in Greer SC last Sunday . George Clooney is directing
Don

img20070318046301copyzq1.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A good catch! He's waving at you not ot take pictures or aknowledging you or hoping you won't run him over?

Asher

Don Ferguson Jr.

Asher , thanks he was waving and he was directing that day in Greer SC for Leatherheads .Greer was supposed to be Duluth Minn in 1920's. He was a nice guy laid back .Came out and talked to crowd.
Here are some more. It was a lot of fun that day and seeing the movie when it is released after being where the actual filming was done will be interesting. Don

img20070318045601copyul3.jpg

img20070318045401copyqw7.jpg

img20070318044901copylb2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I do respect George Clooney's style and acting. It is fresh for me to see him from the human standpoint and not as a political firebrand.

He is really a happy guy here and seems like a sympathetic human being.

asher

Don Ferguson Jr.

Yes sir, I know what you mean . Politics aside I can still appreciate his talent and recognize his true skill as both superb actor and director. You could tell he was in his element at the filmimg. I really liked seeing him sit down in the above pic and see his love of directing in a hands on fashion .He was very detailed and you could tell he was happy capturing that move magic.
Don