• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Where do I post D3x news? :)

I've been spreading rumors all over the internet today, so I thought I'd do the same favor here!

It would seem the D3x is well along in development as it appears Thomas D. Mangelsen may be using the D3x currently.

I was at one of his gallery stores a few months ago and when I asked about his camera equipment the lady there mentioned the D3x.

I said, "You mean the D3"? She said, "Nope, D3x".

I'm just wondering when the announcement might come now that Sony has announced what would seem to be the sensor chip!?

Joel Schochet

Right here, Ed. But darn, I thought it was going to be called the D4. My guess is that Nikon will announce it before the Olympics in August. I wonder what it will cost? Whatever it is, I'll just look and admire. My D3 is on the way.

Joel