• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My new puppy cooper visiting our Bunny

Hi:

This is our new 9 week old pupper, Cooper. The other night my wife and I were watching tv when we noticed Cooper was missing...when we found him he was here in the Bunnies cage visiting our house bunny, Frosty. Frosty's cage remains open during the day since he is littered trained, so he can come and go as he pleases....looks like they are going to be best buds.

John
0_0_c4b2770b35cd3b541b3ffe7af965fd0d_1

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Crate Trained Puppy!

Cute picture! I love it!

Actually, I bet Cooper was crate trained before you got him. He just went to a safe den. They love confinement. My dogs frequent the breakfast area in the kitchen at our house because when we're away for the day that is where they stay. Actually, they get on top of the table when we are gone (bad dogs!) and we find paw prints on the top.

As to best buddies, that is terrific. We have some wild bunnies at our house and I don't think that I would trust my terrier with them. I think they're faster then Daisy is since she's never brought me one (phew!)