• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photographers by the Wayside....show me yours!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Something I tend to notice more and more as I am out and about are photographers with their gear. And as much as we coax our subjects into good images, we frequently don't want to be the subject. But I am collecting a fair number of images of other photographers as I go about life with my camera. Here are a couple:

This one taken in Amsterdam while taking a Canal Boat Ride near the Red Light District:

331373556_9WWrt-M.jpg

This one is from the Farmer's Market at The Grove in Los Angeles

331384757_4utxe-M.jpg

And this is from the Getty Museum in Los Angeles:

331385239_hVRs2-M.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

... And as much as we coax our subjects into good images, we frequently don't want to be the subject. But I am collecting a fair number of images of other photographers as I go about life with my camera....
Hi Kathy,

You are quite right, we don't want to be the subject. So I am wondering whether those photographers would have objected? Or did you ask for their permission? LOLOLOL ;-)

Cheers,

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Ha!

LoL as I think I may put a name on the 1st one, the 2 other pics are of the same photog, could be recognized about thousands! He's the only photog I know to look into his camera viewfinder thru glasses! and what a style to lay down to get a strange angle!

LoL and LL again

Thanks Kathy you made my (National) day better than Sarko!

Cem_Usakligil

Ha!

LoL as I think I may put a name on the 1st one, the 2 other pics are of the same photog, could be recognized about thousands! He's the only photog I know to look into his camera viewfinder thru glasses! and what a style to lay down to get a strange angle!

LoL and LL again

Thanks Kathy you made my (National) day better than Sarko!
Oh la la! It is Quatorze Julliet already, isn't it? Well, have lots of fun my friend and drink to us as well. We'll do the same :)

PS: Will you take some pictures of the fireworks above the boats in the harbour?
PS 2: Wouldn't you want to know which angle he was looking at? LOL

Cheers,

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Oh la la! It is Quatorze Julliet already, isn't it? Well, have lots of fun my friend and drink to us as well. We'll do the same :)

PS: Will you take some pictures of the fireworks above the boats in the harbour?
PS 2: Wouldn't you want to know which angle he was looking at? LOL

Cheers,
Well you know Cem; I feel more European than French, so, the 14 juillet… is spent at work writing some articles for the French Magazine Mer & Bateaux…

There is no real harbo(u)r in Bordeaux, and the fireworks are shot on the 13th(as well as the Bal des Pompiers): too late!

Re PS2 for sure I'd like to, but hmmmmm OPF is public fora… ;-) But as I know him, it could be a little mouse or a cute tiny hummer or a beautifull naked model as well! (now I can hear you LoLing ;-)

Mike Shimwell

A couple from my recent (eventful!) trip to London

Loved the attitude of the second guy - surprised he didn't get stoped for causing an obstruction... incidentally, both were photographing the houses of parliament.

Last of all, me on my way to a meeting - sad I know.

Mike.

2669171834_f339e2e052_o.jpg

2669172326_bfff69059c_o.jpg

2668351225_526125b8e2_o.jpg