• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ballet Folklorico Cultural

Bill Miller

Ballet_Folklorico1.jpg

available light 12/6/08 © FotosNow

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Bill,

I love this because it's alive and shows a lyrical quality and sense of beauty. The looks of the little girls to the left says everything. Framing such ongoing real events is so hard. One can get included a lot of boring extra parts of the stage and it's tough to get a balance. I'd have like more of the kids and the whole set picture as a b.g., but then, that's another picture altogether. This is happy and a joy. I hope you sent them the pictures!

Asher

Bill Miller

Bill,

I love this because it's alive and shows a lyrical quality and sense of beauty. The looks of the little girls to the left says everything. Framing such ongoing real events is so hard. One can get included a lot of boring extra parts of the stage and it's tough to get a balance. I'd have like more of the kids and the whole set picture as a b.g., but then, that's another picture altogether. This is happy and a joy. I hope you sent them the pictures!

Asher

Asher you always want more, greedy fella you are! I try and shoot tight, to eliminate any clutter if possible. And no I have not sent them the pictures.

Ballet_Folklorico2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well Bill, this is another excellent shot, and the lack of spectators is compensated by the guy with the horse and plough looking on! It works very well and again, her performance is transmitted to us so effectively.

Asher