• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: 100 years old..

fahim mohammed

14/jan/2014 marked the 100th birth anniversary of Leica. 35mm photography, as we know it today, was created then.

The rest is history; and what a history!

A belated happy birthday to Leica.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
14/jan/2014 marked the 100th birth anniversary of Leica. 35mm photography, as we know it today, was created then.

The rest is history; and what a history!

A belated happy birthday to Leica.

Fahim,

Not only a brilliant man, but his family too. They should be remembered as having high ethical standards and great compassion to match their exacting engineering! Leica was a generous man who created jobs abroad for "representatives" or salesmen for his cameras. In doing so he allowed them to escape the gas chambers.

It's impressive how the company values still endure as an inheritance of the brand. I've never owned a Leica, but it's a brand I admire.

Asher