• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lightroom signup for Win beta notification

Thank you. I am interested, but the startup price on Macs was/is too high when I can do incremental upgrades for lower cost. And if I had that much cash to blow I would probably want new glass anyway. ;o)

Dierk Haasis

pro member
There's a price set for Lightroom? And why care for the Mac version when Diane notes us of the Windows version?

Since Aperture is now at $ 299 I guess Adobe will put Lightroom a little below that, perhaps $ 249. Guesswork.

Sid Jervis

pro member
I have seen speculation about a Lightroom price, but no facts.
My guess would be $199.

I have been using LR since Beta 1, for me version 1.0 will be worth it.

Michael Tapes

OPF Administrator/Moderator
Windows Preview version is tentatively scheduled for Summer (I would guess end). Current Windows preview is not ready for prime time, but since will ultimately be the same as the Mac version, look to that to see what the Windows version will do.