• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Forum Opened !

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Here we are
for centuries painters (I'd like to know what is the first known self portrait...), sculptors and photographers did or had to do their own portrait.
Selfish reason, commercial reason, having just only you for doing portrait... Whatever is the reason, it should be interesting to see what photogs are doing now in this very difficult discipline.
Please post your self portrait and explain why and how you did it.
All kind of "genre" are welcome!
I suggest that you post your file in a separate window (a link to another url) so we can see it why we browse the comments without having to go back and forth seeing/reading etc

Daniel Harrison

pro member
Oh - OK... I was a little worried when I saw this forum, I mean how many people really take their own portraits, and do we really need a room to discuss it - LOL. But now I see we are supposed to SHOW you our self portrait - that is OK :) Should be good
Thanks!