• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: For the week-end

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I folks
My son Romain is working hard preparing two short movies on two different artists…

Hence this teaser, as I like them…

http://www.romainclarisfilms.com/pages/_soon-1248800.html

Full screen and sound-system to the max…
Thanks Nicolas,

It's a treat and also inspiring to see the fresh look of Romain's creative videography and editing. I'd draw attention to the need to scroll down as the presentation may only been sen in part on a smaller screen. The top portion of each part of the program is like a billboard. The graphics are so clean and edgy that one might think that this is what one is supposed to be looking at. Just scroll down and then the movie that goes with this will be visible.

The language in French is, of course very beautiful, but even in English it goes straight to one heart.

There are 6 movies to look at ranging from commercial to the most spiritual art.

A worthy diversion!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Asher
thanks for visiting and commenting Romain's website.

As for your comment about the presentation, needing scroll, I agree, but be aware that 80% of OPF viewers are using monitors with larger screen than 1024x768 pixels. If we include this resolution, we get 90% of OPF viewers! Impressive how the monitors have gorwn in size and resolution during these past years…