• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photokina

Dierk Haasis

pro member
Anybody planning on coming to Cologne for photokina? We may meet there.

PS: On another note, anybody but me living in northern Germany?

Dierk Haasis said:
Anybody planning on coming to Cologne for photokina? We may meet there.

I'm planning to go with a couple of friends, probably in the weekend, but with a full schedule (we usually drive from the Netherlands to the Kina and back the same day). At the previous Kina we got to grab a quick lunch around 15:00h, late for the next appointment.

Perhaps OPF T-shirts/badges or something like that are needed to identify forum members in the pathways ?

Bart

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bart_van_der_Wolf said:
Dierk Haasis said:
Anybody planning on coming to Cologne for photokina? We may meet there.QUOTE]

I'm planning to go with a couple of friends, probably in the weekend, but with a full schedule (we usually drive from the Netherlands to the Kina and back the same day). At the previous Kina we got to grab a quick lunch around 15:00h, late for the next appointment.

Perhaps OPF T-shirts/badges or something like that are needed to identify forum members in the pathways ?

Bart
Unfortunately I won't ne able to come at Kina, but for all that wishes to have a Tshirt being printed, I can provide a vectorized OPF logo...

We'll wait from all that will have visited Kina a report here of what they've seen interesting for all of us...

Dierk Haasis

pro member
Looks like I am in Cologne for the first day - 26th - of Photokina. If anybody wants to meet up for a quick chat ...

It won't be too difficult to recognise me, although I am still not allowed to have myself as the Avatar I actually am here.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Dierk Haasis said:
Looks like I am in Cologne for the first day - 26th - of Photokina. If anybody wants to meet up for a quick chat ...

It won't be too difficult to recognise me, although I am still not allowed to have myself as the Avatar I actually am here.
Dierk,

Post in the the self-Portrait forum. You may even enhance it!

But not a tiny avatar.

Asher

Dierk Haasis

pro member
There's not many portraits of me, let alone self-made ones, worth it (technically). Actually there is only the one I use on photo-i - which doesn't look very good larger - and the one you see at the top of my galleries* or at the bottom of the rest of my site. Curiously both are actually self-portraits, even if for one I used somebody else to pull the trigger.

*Asher, any progress about possible front page images?