• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Semi professional amateur (Banke)

Banke

Hi all out there,

Congratulation with this new side, Asher, I have joined to learn more from the professional photographers I think are joining this side.
I am semi professional amateur and I've been photographing for more than 45 years. My interests are in landscape, bird, and people photography.
I am living 75 km from Copenhagen, Denmark.
My working career started as a mechanical engineer building Power Plant, now I am working as IT Professional.
To day I shoot exclusively in raw with my Canon 10D and use Rawshooter Premium 2006 for editing and conversion.

Jorgen

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Banke said:
Hi all out there,

Congratulation with this new side, Asher, I have joined to learn more from the professional photographers I think are joining this side.
I am semi professional amateur and I've been photographing for more than 45 years. My interests are in landscape, bird, and people photography.
I am living 75 km from Copenhagen, Denmark.
My working career started as a mechanical engineer building Power Plant, now I am working as IT Professional.
To day I shoot exclusively in raw with my Canon 10D and use Rawshooter Premium 2006 for editing and conversion.

Jorgen

Welcome Jorgon,

Long time since I visited Copenhagen. I hope the mermaid is well. Tell her, I'm a little older too! What exactly have they done to her?

I hope to see your posts and I say, Ma Nizak (you can spell it correctly for me!

Asher :)

Banke

Tanks for Your welcome.
The mermaid is all right now, she had lost her head (cut off) a coble time in relation with political happening and now tourist are crawling all over her.
I am not sure what Ma Nizak means I would like to spell it for you but as you know the Danish language is very difficult to understand, I need more about expression to help you.

Jorgen

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Banke said:
Tanks for Your welcome.
The mermaid is all right now, she had lost her head (cut off) a coble time in relation with political happening and now tourist are crawling all over her.
I am not sure what Ma Nizak means I would like to spell it for you but as you know the Danish language is very difficult to understand, I need more about expression to help you.

Jorgen

My "Ma Nizak" was an attempt to say "Thank you" for joininmg. Obviously I cannot any longer pretend to speak Danish and will have to resign my Embassy position!

Asher :)