View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2017, 08:21 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Nagel View Post
For those interested who are in Munich or plan to travel there until mid/end of October, works from Blek le Rat (like the above one) and other artists can be seen as a part of the Magic City exhibition. The exhibition will move to Stockholm on 1st of November.

Best regards,
Michael
Thanks, Michael,

I owe Munich a visit but am not ready to travel again just yet! I will try to follow the press reports and see if there is a booklet produced for the exhibition that could be obtained.

It is interesting how some artists have managed to so distinguish themselves as to create a distinct branded personality. I wonder how much literature there is on the influence of particular artists on the culture of street art and on our broader society in general?

I found this, but no doubt there are books and more than a few Ph.D. thesis analyses which have established the careers of academics, who themselves spread "Le Rat's" influence further.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.