• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Two hands...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
My grankids were in the pool swimming today and kept reaching up to one hot concrete wall to put on their handprints. There is a great deal of satisfaction they get from making a good handprint.

These one's here are especially impressive, as they have more than forensic detail! I'm really impressed as to what made them show up so well!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Hi Maggie,

Thanks. The prints are from the outside of the restaurant. An important question indeed.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

Hi Asher,

Hand signs on surfaces are old - think of the aboriginal hand stencils in Australia.
Think of reasons why these traces of hands might be there on the glass...

Best regards,
Michael

Hi Asher,

Hand signs on surfaces are old - think of the aboriginal hand stencils in Australia.
Think of reasons why these traces of hands might be there on the glass...

Best regards,
Michael

For me, Michael, it appears as if someone was trying to see in. If your hands were moist and the evening got cold, it might frost up the window. Now it's intriguing to know what were they trying to see. Were there people in the restaurant when it happened. But then, so many scenarios are possible, perhaps stopped by the police and being checked for what they are carrying or perhaps something a little naughtier and of a sexual nature. This is what makes the image so intriguing; the amazing stories we can create in our own minds!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Michael,

There's something really special about "two hands"!

I thought of your "two hands" today when I first read the story of the newborn sisters gasping hands at birth here.

Asher

Michael Nagel

Maggie,

Thanks. I am looking for human traces - these are among the best I found. Yes- there are many stories that can unfold upon this picture.

Best regards,
Michael