• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

5 for 5 Photo Challenge

Robert Watcher

I don't generally like to take part in photo challenges - - - but with my Instagram account (which only is used for family and friends), apparently every is into a 5 day photo challenge where each day a photo is posted and a new person is nominated to participate.

So I went for it. I decided to use local Nicaraguan content with a theme of "Multiples" and use the same processing style over the 5 days. No one will ever see these images except those whom I have approved as close friends - - - so now that it complete, I thought I'd post my 5/5 Photo Challenge Images here on the forum:

Day #1
antiojos.jpg

Day #2
EPL56300.jpg

Day #3
windowgirls.jpg

Day #4
EPL56302.jpg

Day #5
shoes.jpg