• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

End of July Flowers

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Lovely pictures, Roger.

But I must ask what were the limitations of the shoot that necessited " a lot of processing"?

Asher

......and what's the lens?

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Quite nice Roger! Is it hard to focus, as my eye wonders around looking for one sharp focussing point in the last one. Great colors btw.!

Asher Kelman

My collection is inspired a lot by others use of vintage lenses. Dr Klaus Schmitt on OPF, in particular!

Asher Kelman

If I could only afford most of the lenses he uses to take his images :0)

Actually, more than a few are obtainable for $100 to $400.

Some of course are very rare and then you are buying "unobtainium", LOL!

Actually, the very best lenses cost little to own as they keep or increase in value!

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Actually, more than a few are obtainable for $100 to $400.

Some of course are very rare and then you are buying "unobtainium", LOL!

Actually, the very best lenses cost little to own as they keep or increase in value!

Asher

Well, many were indeed bought years ago. 600++ I have here, but constantly selling off some, based on increasing pressure from "you know whom" ;-)
Still many can be found for good prices, if persistently enough searching for them.