• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello Everyone!

Diana Welch

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supply. I started taking photographs since I was 5-years old and I'm 30 now, I love taking pictures of lightning and landscapes. My other hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.
Hi

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supply. I started taking photographs since I was 5-years old and I'm 30 now, I love taking pictures of lightning and landscapes. My other hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.
Hi

Hello Diana,

My pleasure to be the first to welcome you. You have a lot of interests and your lightening and landscape images would be a delight for us.

I am into movies and movie structure, but never got addicted to sci-fi, Unless Alien, Avatar, Star Wars and such count?

I photograph mostly city and landscapes and women. I have, in the last several years spent more and more time on massive steel projects. That is just that I have too much passion and cannot just arrive and relax.

Everyone else here is sane. Just I am the crazy one, LOL!

Asher

Diana Welch

Hello Diana,

My pleasure to be the first to welcome you. You have a lot of interests and your lightening and landscape images would be a delight for us.

I am into movies and movie structure, but never got addicted to sci-fi, Unless Alien, Avatar, Star Wars and such count?

I photograph mostly city and landscapes and women. I have, in the last several years spent more and more time on massive steel projects. That is just that I have too much passion and cannot just arrive and relax.

Everyone else here is sane. Just I am the crazy one, LOL!

Asher

Hi Asher, I know you love taking pictures of some landscape. I saw the photos of mountains that you've taken before. ;) If I have some questions I will knock on your door. Thanks for welcoming me! ;)