• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Defamation of an Angel

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, I trimmed thread to rid it of "image not appearing" comments!

?

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

The first disturbing image of yours I've seen!

The fellow in the b.g. seems to have been exposed for his perfidy and unacceptable behavior. Perhaps she's returned the ring. Anyhow, he seems broken.

Fabulous layering and blending, of course!

Is this for a book cover?

Anyway it's fabulous to the nth!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

Thank you so much. I didn't even see the guy in the background and such a surprise to me because of what is the background you saw and inspiration for this. It is personal. A very good friend of mine died suddenly on July 18 in Louisiana. The coroner called me as per notification of his transportation company. He was found dead in his truck, natural causes. Devastating news for me. I think you may be channeling him. You are intuitive as I have always thought and yes there was a breakup! Wow! How do you see him as?

C-

Asher Kelman

Sorry for your sad loss, Charlotte! Friends are irreplaceable.

Note the "Holy Arch" of her composed hands! Such passion engaged in every finger and pureity of purpose. But he is on the side, being judged.

So rich and truly "layered"!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

When I made this I did not" layer any other face. It is remarkable that I didn't see it because I always do see. The fact that you saw it is awesome. I see him as just above her head @ top. Is that what you see?

C-