• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tom dinning

Registrant*
An affectionate letter written recently perhaps, with afterthoughts. Or perhaps a note left in a jar on the kitchen table reminding Michael of his duties.
Either way, or not, a poignant photo of life at home.

I'm thinking:

I've run away with the butcher. Have a good life.
xxx

PS Can you feed the dog and bring in the washing before it rains.
xxx

PSS Don't tell me you didn't see it coming, what with all that meat in the fridge.
xxx

Michael Nagel

Hi Tom,

It was not exactly at home, but this was the Ash Wednesday menu of the tavern of a small brewery (some might call this home too).

My wife is pretty much the opposite of a vegetarian, so paying attention won't hurt :)

Best regards,
Michael

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Hi Tom,

It was not exactly at home, but this was the Ash Wednesday menu of the tavern of a small brewery (some might call this home too).

My wife is pretty much the opposite of a vegetarian, so paying attention won't hurt :)

Best regards,
Michael

A keen eye is important in a relationship, Michael
Christine has a fetish for chocolate. Not that is shows, other than the wrappers in the bin and traces on her lips. We have a fine looking chocolaterre in town. I watch his every move.