• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Et phone home!!!

Rian Flynn

:) Hello friends!

What do you think of this?

Rian

et.jpg

charlie chipman

I think it's hilarious. The brightness of the people can can come down just a little but looks great otherwise.

Are these guys in a band, friends?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Rian

Again, you have a great crew who really put out wonderful expressions and they work well together. This picture is even better than the skating one as the guys stopped movement by the same instant reaction and wonderment puts this image into a different league! (Still, your guy balancing his drink in the previous short was super cool, I must admit!)

As mentioned, the light on the faces can come down a tad. At the same time consider lighting the green basket and tires differentially to continue the sense of light from some spacecraft above to the right.

To be push things even further, one could have two overlapping shadows. One from the moon, very light and a harder one from the spaceship as it's nearer. This would mean shadows of the bikes and riders. Whatever you do, when you are satisfied, go away, then come back and reduce those shadows by 50%.

Not that you need any such additions. The picture works, is fun and zaps the sense with a big "TWANG!".

Asher