• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bangladeshi Wedding

ashik ikbal

here i try to introduce the Bangladeshi wedding bride. in this image u will see the bride with full of bright colors. the makeup is always RED oriented, its part of our wedding culture.
at the wedding day the bride will wear lot of gold jwelleries. also her hands will be decorated with Mehedi/Hena
the decoration in-between eyebrows is called Bindi or Teep.

DSCF1484moni.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks for starting this introduction. she is well decorated. We'd love following this and appreciate if you describe what we see. I'll hold my critique until I see a body of work so we can get an idea of the special nature of the bangladesh wedding and bride.

Did you use a gray card so in the end you can get the right color balance. I'm not saying anything is wrong. I am looking at your pics on my laptop so I cannot say. Just for anything important you must always be able to go to a neutral object in the a picture in the same light so that one can then automatically correct the whole series of pictures taken subsequently at that time. If the light changes, then one needs another shot with a gray card in it.

I emphasize this since if your plan is to document for us "The Banagladesh Bride", which to me would be impressive, then you don't want to end up with odd colors!

Asher