• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fuji GFX Camera Coming home From Rialto: Shooting through Car Window: Why I go there! I

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have to travel for 90 minutes to come home from the fab shop where my new sculptures are welded. I do not weld large pirces for public showing, as I want the safety of expereinced industrial workers with their more relaible skills.

So I am busy getting this smaller Wind Unit attached to rods to mount it on the sails of my large sculpture, already installed in the city of Manhattan Beach Civic Hall, Sculpture Garden. This is the main reason for my journeys back and forth to Rialto!

_DSF2566_For Chewie_Edited_900.jpg

Asher Kelman: Gentle Puff

Fuji GFX 32-64 mm
42.5 mm, 1/420 sec, F 8.0, ISO 200
Processed from RAW in PS CC 2018
No filters

Asher

Last edited:

Antonio Correia

The gentle puff looks very heavy ! Now, with someone to drive your car it is much more comfortable...

I like the poles and the Sun at the back ! :)

Jarmo Juntunen

I'm looking forward to seeing the complete sculpture, when it's ready to be photographed. Meanwhile I'm enjoying this little image diary you present us, Asher.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'm looking forward to seeing the complete sculpture, when it's ready to be photographed. Meanwhile I'm enjoying this little image diary you present us, Asher.

Thanks, Jarmo!

The small Puff goes on the concave side of the giant sail here. But the sculpture is already installed!

Asher