• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Portfolio Series for Your Consideration: An invited Series My Overlays and book covers from various photographs

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, a mesmerizing set of new images.

I am still trying to understand what made you remove your previous postings. Asher's vocabulary is beyond my level of normal English!

Keep up the excellent work, dear friend.

Warmest regards.

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

Dearest Friend Thank you so very much- Asher can be hard to understand and so can I- I asked to have all removed- I am starting on new work is all- I have missed you- I hope your family is well in everything-

My Love
Charlotte
ps… thank you for coming by… most don't-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Charlotte,

Could you also post a small version so folk could enjoy it without scrolling as we're getting lots of requests for that!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Could you also post a small version so folk could enjoy it without scrolling as we're getting lots of requests for that!

In the meantime, many users can just change the zoomage of their browser to get the same result.

Best regards,

Doug

Charlotte Thompson

Asher Thank you. I have the series. In the next few days I will have the completion and post them. each one is different but the same theme.

Hi Charlotte,
These are all quite beautiful and feminine yet feel quite sad to me. I assume this is the emotion you were hoping to convey.
Maggie

Charlotte Thompson

Bill ... Many thanks. I do have the series ready for today.

Maggiie... Thank you. This is a series on the Illusions of us all. They may seem sad but a reality never the less.

Here is the completion… I think of the series Illusions, from the series .Empyreal- butterfly . poetry . Conceptual. Illusions.

Bill ... Many thanks. I do have the series ready for today.

Maggiie... Thank you. This is a series on the Illusions of us all. They may seem sad but a reality never the less.

Here is the completion… I think of the series Illusions, from the series .Empyreal- butterfly . poetry . Conceptual. Illusions.

Charlotte,
A very interesting series. The intensity of the light gives each image a sense of other worldlyness. I am lifted out of room like space in what at first seems to be a bright gauzy haze. The linear marks add to a feeling of movement. I don't feel sadness, but instead unquestionable change. It seems for me, to be a life to death experience. They are managed with a sensitive kind hand. Beautiful work.

Best, Bill

Charlotte Thompson

Bill
Thank you so much for your insight. I do love it when another experiences my work with such intention.

You said….I don't feel sadness, but instead unquestionable change. It seems for me, to be a life to death experience. They are managed with a sensitive kind hand. Beautiful work.

Indeed!

Thank You.

Charlotte-