• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A few wedding shots

Jerome Love

I was in Washington State for my mother's wedding and she asked to just take a few shots of their small ceremony and reception. Comments and criticism are welcomed.

931577950_1ea8a8c311.jpg

931577910_20085b38bd.jpg

931577894_de7a57fb97.jpg

931577786_5e314a73b3.jpg

Best

Jerome

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jerome,

The last two shots are especially fun. One thing that is perhaps unfortunate in wedding pictures is that sometimes pics are too formal. I like the obvious spontanaity here.

I guerss 3 grooms is pretty good! The last one is particlarly special.

Asher

An idea top try: S- curve layer. When you think it's perfect, reduce to 70-90%.

Then add a second curves layer, unaltered faded to about 3% and blend using "multiply" might give the images a nice kick.

Jerome Love

Jerome,

The last two shots are especially fun. One thing that is perhaps unfortunate in wedding pictures is that sometimes pics are too formal. I like the obvious spontanaity here.

I guerss 3 grooms is pretty good! The last one is particlarly special.

Asher

An idea top try: S- curve layer. When you think it's perfect, reduce to 70-90%.

Then add a second curves layer, unaltered faded to about 3% and blend using "multiply" might give the images a nice kick.

Thank you Asher, it was my family for the most part, so I felt more freedom when it came to shooting. I will definitely try that layer technique though.