• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Snowbirds in Formation

Robert Watcher

I haven't been to many air shows - - - but this shot of the Canadian Snowbirds in formation, has always been a favourite - with the way I composed in camera with them on an angle in the upper left part of the frame.

SnowBirds-650.jpg

-----

Such a great sky too, to go with all that red! Fabulous Shot!

I love the snowbirds. They used to come here all the time when I was a kid, but stopped when the Air Force Base closed down, but started again 2 years ago and I can see them from the corner of my street. I think I may have shown this one here before, but I thought I'd share it with you as it's probably one of my favorites (although the entire platoon is not shown). Hope it's alright to post it in your thread. If not, I'll ask Asher to delete it.

snowbirds3.jpg

Robert Watcher

Such a great sky too, to go with all that red! Fabulous Shot!

I love the snowbirds. They used to come here all the time when I was a kid, but stopped when the Air Force Base closed down, but started again 2 years ago and I can see them from the corner of my street. I think I may have shown this one here before, but I thought I'd share it with you as it's probably one of my favorites (although the entire platoon is not shown). Hope it's alright to post it in your thread. If not, I'll ask Asher to delete it.

snowbirds3.jpg

Not a problem Maggie.

Thanks all of your replies.

------