• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Canon 600EX RT and ST-E3 RT remote trigger function on Mark II

Ralph Honsbeek

Hi there ,

I saw some clips on youtube , I was wondering if the remote trigger function in the new EX600 RT and connected to the ST-3 RT , on a 5D Mark II will actually work ? I saw the person in the clip trigger the camera to take a picture by pressing the 600EX-RT test flash button ,pretty cool stuff.

I wonder if this function can work on a mark II as well , and of not , why not

Thanks so much

Ralph in Seoul

Ralph Honsbeek

If I could add a question ,

I have the ST-E3 and 600EX from a friend here , and the ST-E3 is master , and the 600EX as slave, and my question if about the flash intensity setting in MANUAL mode , It seems that I can manipulate the strength via the ST-E3 , but I was wondering how I can adjust the flash strength via the Slaved 600EX ?

Thanks a lot

Ralph