• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hey everyone

My name is Justin Berrington. I’m a headshot photographer from Los Angeles. Looking forward to getting to know some of you. Hope to learn and teach what I can. If you’d like to see my work you can check it out here justinberrington.com

Thanks and see you around

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
My name is Justin Berrington. I’m a headshot photographer from Los Angeles. Looking forward to getting to know some of you. Hope to learn and teach what I can. If you’d like to see my work you can check it out here justinberrington.com

Thanks and see you around

Justin, Justin,

What a human gift you have in putting people at ease, making them laugh, having a man look reliable a woman inspiring. This is a wonderful skill you have to share with your clients.

These are special skills you have to bring out the best in people.

I am looking forward to you sharing your lovely pictures here and sharing some of your approaches to bringingbout the best in folk.

Asher