• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Looking at Los Angeles and Surrounding Communities: Beverly Hills

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here is the old Beverly hills city Hall.

In front there's what appears to be a Richard Serra Steel sculpture. The are two plates, here we have one included.

[Group 3]-_MG_0070__MG_0106-33 images_1200 pixels BH Old City Hall with Sculpture.jpg

Asher Kelman: Beverly Hills Old City Hall and Steel Sculpture
Canon 6D I 24-105 L IS 4.0
Stitched with Autopano Giga
Topaz Clarity

Again, I will start with buildings, stores and homes and then people.

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, I believe you are correct, Petert! Have to check that there's a plaque! Must be worth $600,000 to $1,200,000, LOL!

Here on the right, you see a very important new center for the arts, The Annenburg!

[Group 1]-_MG_0054__MG_0066-13 im_Old BH City Hall Annenburg and Sculpture_1200.jpg

Asher Kelman: Old Beverly Hills city Hall With Annenburg and Ricahrd Serra Sculpture
Viewed from Santa Monica Blvd looking South, with the Annenburg, new, but rusty, on the Right.
Canon 6D 14-105 L IS 4.0
13 handheld shots stitched with AutoPano Giga
Photoshop CC 2017 and Topaz Detail

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

I think the immense sky is breathtaking !! I think it gives a natural spirituality to the whole shot which brings much peace.

C-

James Lemon

I know this building... great architecture! I wonder what this might look like with a early morning sunrise?