• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bored and faceless in Bali

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Tom,

Now look here, old chap! You really must be kinder and link the images in the bloody post so they just simply appear! I have poked my nose into your fickr isting and it's clumsier than a Tasmanian devil with a burnt arse!

Asher

I'm using an iPod with my fat fingers and I've had too much to drink. Be grateful you got anything at all. Now I know why I don't drink at home. One drink and I'm any bodies. Two drinks and I'm legless. Three drinks and I'm about to have my nipples pierces.

Paul Abbott

You could lose the ones that love and care for you. And that person you love and use as a crutch for your humourous writing on here...

Either that or endless reruns of Neighbours on all channels...or Australia bottom of the table in test Cricket and without any hope of beating England. :)
Btw, do you know why you aussies are so good at batting in Cricket?

Here's a joke for ya', Tom...

"Australia has just had a general election. The main concern is about the number of illegal immigrants there are.
Government sources suggest around 60,000.
Aboriginal sources say it's more like twenty two and a half million." :D

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Here's the joke, Paul. We don't watch Neighbours. We export it to the mugs who like to watch it. Same as Home and Away.
As for the cricket. You could be right. I never watch the game. Seems such a silly thing to do; both watching and playing.
As for the crutch. Well, you should hear her when she gets going. She is from Manchester after all. I don't mind telling you I worship the ground she stands on - and more. And she me. It's such a fine relationship we allow the small pleasures in life such as taking the Mickey out of each other.
Do keep in mind also, among the first of those illegal immigrants were those countrymen and women of yours, a Yorkshireman to boot, who came, claimed and didn't go home. A very unpleasant caller baring gifts and a musket along with a case of dysentery and a bad bout of the flu.
I don't know how our politicians hang but I know how my family does. My grandparents came voluntarily from Durham. My daughter married and bore two children to an Irishman and my grand daughter has a beautiful daughter who has an indigenous father. We're pretty cool about the mix.
Who needs cricket?

Paul Abbott

I don't believe you about Neighbours, I mean you must have thought it was so great the powers that be went on to make Home And Away...There has to be a domestic audience first, Tom. :)
Anyway, both shows found they're way into pretty much the same 'soup' I guess...'who cares what it's about, as long as the kids go'.
A bit like Hollywood's mentality really... :)

Anyway, I have a couple of aussie friends over here, and there is no end of mickey taking between us. They give as good as they get and I love the rough and tumble of the joking around we have in our conversation together amongst other things... :)

It's so good to hear you mention your partner like that. I might have a pretty fair imagination as to what she's like as a Mancunian lass. They give as good as they get too eh...
As for your family, it sounds like a fantastic one and you don't need me to tell you your so very fortunate in this respect.