• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Up with Bronchitis - Good time to post wedding pictures!

Sydney Rester

These are from wedding #6 (or maybe it's 7 now ...) Second shooting, training as an associate photographer with a colleague from a neighboring town. I'll be taking on weddings as a primary starting this summer on dates she is booked. I have 9 booked the last half of the year.

These are from this past weekend. My first experience with the 70-200 2.8 Mark II (rented, sadly). It was transformative. I am already plotting to overturn my primes line up or sell a body part or something to get this lens. Can't fathom shooting another wedding without one!

Just some candids from the day:

1224234267_ve2wL-L.jpg

1224234126_6sEre-L.jpg

1224242752_6yDj5-L.jpg

1224234602_HtwVp-L.jpg