• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The photo and video exhibition « Bangladesh! » extended till June 5!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Friends,

NCL6551.jpg
The photo and video exhibition of Nicolas Claris and Romain Claris entitled « Bangladesh! » is extended!
Visit the show until June 5 at the of St. James gallery in Bouliac (near Bordeaux) to discover our work and the Watever association mission in Bangladesh.
Remember, the incomes from the sale of the photos are donated to the association!

More on the expo (images, book, short version of the video)

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Friends,

NCL6551.jpg

The photo and video exhibition of Nicolas Claris and Romain Claris entitled « Bangladesh! » is extended!
Visit the show until June 5 at the of St. James gallery in Bouliac (near Bordeaux) to discover our work and the Watever association mission in Bangladesh.
Remember, the incomes from the sale of the photos are donated to the association!

More on the expo (images, book, short version of the video)

I have one of the prints and am thrilled to be a small part of this very important sustenance project for advancing better managed use of local resources. It provides local peoples with a sustainable industry that gives them a living they can depend on and uses materials from natural sources with a tiny carbon footprint. Besides that, Nicolas' work is remarkably clear and beautiful, like a vision to a shipwrecked sailor, of help on its way.

I commend this to you and if you can afford to buy a print, the money goes to a great cause we can be justly proud of and in doing so you affirm our faith in mutual help! But in the end, you'll have a print that you'll treasure for years to come.

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thank you Asher
Your commitment makes me proud!

For those who cannot afford an original print (signed and numbered 1 to 25) there are othe possibilities:

Each item being 90 euros plus delivery :

Buy the book online : There
Buy the film (long version, French subtitled in English) : scroll down
Buy a poster remarkably printed in offset :

1456602_10200976678365253_679904700_n.jpg

Shot with a Ricoh GR by Nicolas Claris

Not a penny or a quarter for us! all goes to the association : D

PM me for any question or detail needed