• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Dangerous Cyclone batters Queensland Australia

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Powerful winds are moving slowly across the landscape, collapsing walls and ripping up trees. We do not know the extent of damage, injuries and loss of life.

Hoping everyone gets through O.K.

Our hearts go out to the folk there!

Asher

Andy brown

I don't think so Jerome. I'm far to the south, Tom is far to the north, others in Melbourne I think, Maris is to the south of it.
Thanks for your concern though. They are really getting smashed up there.

Maris is sitting in front of his computer and looking through a big window while the rain pours down. Fortunately it's only the extreme edge of the storm and there are no destructive winds...yet. Of course the cameras are going in the car down to the oceanside in an hour or two. Big waves and dramatic skies may reward the effort to look.