• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Inner Flower

Inner Flower is from my The Beauty Within collection and was composed at Hopeland Gardens in Aiken, SC. I have no idea what it actually is, but it was growing out of the side of an iris. I loved the shape, dew and the little blue drop on the surface.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece can be read here: Inner Flower

SD16_1825.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Inner Flower is from my The Beauty Within collection and was composed at Hopeland Gardens in Aiken, SC. I have no idea what it actually is, but it was growing out of the side of an iris. I loved the shape, dew and the little blue drop on the surface.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece can be read here: Inner Flower

SD16_1825.jpg

Steven,

“Inner flower”?

What a nice term to choose here and then it makes one think of the inner value of people beyond what one can see, what they say, what people say about them, but rather their inner worth and beauty!

This is a wonderful thought-provoking metephor you have ceated!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Beautiful ! :)

Antonio,

You say, “Beautiful!”

Both Jerome, (elsewhere) and you, here in this instance), are superbly succinct. That’s how you are wired or self disciplined! I said no more than you in actual “value” but use a deluge of words!

Asher

Steven,

“Inner flower”?

What a nice term to choose here and then it makes one think of the inner value of people beyond what one can see, what they say, what people say about them, but rather their inner worth and beauty!

This is a wonderful thought-provoking metephor you have ceated!

Asher

Asher,
Thank you for looking and commenting. :)