• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Angela

A few from today.
Model : Angela

Angela_28_Juni_2008_%2820_of_38%29.jpg

Angela_28_Juni_2008_%2837_of_38%29v2.jpg

Angela_28_Juni_2008_%2811_of_38%29.jpg

Angela_28_Juni_2008_%2831_of_38%29v2.jpg

MvrGr.
Frank

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Frank,

I love the hues of # 1 and 3. Really works well providing a unity for each work yet color. These are so well done but for what? I guess these would be great for magazine articles since for fashion the colors are likely altered by the wonderful sienna tint.

Pictures 2 & 4 have shadows as part of the composition. I'd consider lightening all the shadows as the extreme contrast with the wall pulls us away from the model. Is that something you might perhaps feel worthwhile to experiment with? The extra edge to me is distracting and this penumbra can be removed without loss. However it's a niggly thing and not something necessary. Similarly I remove the white wood baseboard in picture #4 or else grunge up the wall.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Frank,

A few from today.
Model : Angela

In number 1, I find the overall presentation too dark. (If of course the premise was "girl in a dimly-lit room" it would work fine.)

Beyond that, the shadows above the eyes (from the model's bangs) are not attractive to me.

Now, in number 2, the shadows seem to work fine. But for me not in 4 (not a result of the pose, really).

In number 3, the crop at the top just doesn't seem to work for me, nor does the "bright top" on her hair.