• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Freaky thursday

Today Roosmarijn was in the studio, she needed some photos for her site and I did some freestyle fashion/portrait work, here my choice of todays session.

Roosmarijn_15_Januari_2009_92b.jpg

Roosmarijn_15_Januari_2009_88.jpg

Roosmarijn_15_Januari_2009_110.jpg

Greetings,
Frank

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Frank,

So this is back to your animated jump mood! I do like shot #3. I would have undone one more button. Still the effect is good.

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Frank,

Quite often it is difficult to reply to your photos since you do such a thorough job on them, there isn't much to criticise to start with. Having said that, Dutch are capable of criticising anything so I'll give it a go. Mind you, I won't let my ignorance in studio matters get in the way either ;-).

Composition wise, I like #1 and #3 better. Wit regards to #2, her eyes seem to be glazing or milky. Almost all you can see are highlights in the eyes. Would it be an idea to have at least some reflected light on the left cheek and eye in #3?

Thanks for sharing these.

Cheers,

I know about the Dutch lol :D

On the 2 to be honest it was a lucky shot, we just tried and got this one.
I tried two others and still liked this one more, sometimes you just have to go for the emotion and feel of a shot and if it's technically a little less than that's ok, in the end it all boils down to the emotion/story of a shot and not technical perfection.

But that's my opinion :D