• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lidia

A few shots from yesterdays session with Lidia.

Model : Lidia
MUA : Angela
Photographer : Frank Doorhof
Assistant : Corine

Lidia_7_Januari_2009_105.jpg

Lidia_7_Januari_2009_84.jpg

Lidia_7_Januari_2009_54.jpg

Lidia_7_Januari_2009_51.jpg

Greetings,
Frank

Charlotte Thompson

an amazing piece of work! the first shot is stunning! it is my favorite
the rest of them of course are so very beautiful
but
that number 1 is just gorgeous
the light the color the catch the model perfect sync!

Charlotte-

Rachel Foster

I thought number two was outstanding, until I saw number four. To my eye, it's so exquisite no other can compare. I'll likely try to imitate that at some point.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Frank, you told me that the most important person is the makeup artist! Here it's the whole team. I love this model Lydia. What fine features and winning attitude! I love this work and am impressed. Now do me a favor and talk about the lighting.

Thanks for making these pages beautiful!

1. Could the eyes be opened up a tad? I'm not saying it's wrong but wouldn't it better a little brighter?

2. This is glorious!

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Oh the gelled light on her face and foreheard are wonderful as is the pose and lighting.
For the make up, the tears/embbellishment are too soft in my mind for the styling.

Frank, I like them all but I too would like to see more light in her eyes. The mood is great and her skin is perfect - you can still see pores but it;s smooth like butter!

Hi,
Light setup is mostly one light source, angled.
I deliberatly lit the eyes less on several shots, if you look closely you can still see catchlights but they are at the top of the eyes.

The makeup was not meant as tears I think, it was a idea of the MUA, but more of tones complementing the skin.

doug anderson

A few shots from yesterdays session with Lidia.

Model : Lidia
MUA : Angela
Photographer : Frank Doorhof
Assistant : Corine

Lidia_7_Januari_2009_54.jpg

Lidia_7_Januari_2009_51.jpg

Greetings,
Frank

Frank, I like the last one best. She's got an incredible face and the partially eclipsed moon version you've given us is stunning. I'd prefer her without the glitter. Keep the jewelry. Just my humble opinion.

D

Rene F Granaada

Frank, I like the last one best. She's got an incredible face and the partially eclipsed moon version you've given us is stunning. I'd prefer her without the glitter. Keep the jewelry. Just my humble opinion.

D
Frank my favorite is actually the third one, and indeed you "aligned" the lighting, the composition, the features of the model and the make up flawlessly, this is what good photography is about...

Kudos!

RF