• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Emma

charlie chipman

A few from a look book we made.
Please do give me some feed back if you have the time.

4-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

6-1.jpg

9.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Kudos, Charlie!

Before anyone says you should have had a backlight to clean up the shadows, I say, perhaps not! I like them as they hug each figure! 2,3,4 and 5 my favorites so far. I like the attitude.

More later!

Asher

charlie chipman

Hi Asher, thanks for the comments.

The shoot was pretty simple, hair and makeup done before the shoot and swapping outfits for the next many hours. This was shot on a blue back drop but I preferred the look of masking it to white once I got to the post production stage. Since 95% of the clothes were grey and black it was easy to make an action to desaturate the blue backdrop.

Perhaps I have oversharpened in a couple areas?

ErikJonas

Banned
Images..........

All wonderful shots...Personally though i found the shine on the legs in image number 3 to be distracting....But then what do i know.I'm sure i'm the only person who feels this way.You did ask for iuput.Other wise i'd not of said anything.Great images though.....Erik...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
All wonderful shots...Personally though i found the shine on the legs in image number 3 to be distracting....But then what do i know.I'm sure i'm the only person who feels this way.You did ask for iuput.Other wise i'd not of said anything.Great images though.....Erik...

Hi Erik,

I personally share pictures that are not print ready. Working to the nth on each picture prior to showing isn't required, so if you find the light reflex on the legs an issue, that would be fixed in a jiffy if this was to be delivered. Sometimes we want to share the image with little bits still in line to be done or with just a jpg for right now.

Asher

charlie chipman

Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate any input over no input. Her knees are something I was a bit concerned about although for me it was more about the dark areas being distracting than the shine.