• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Passenger's Side Window

While waiting for a morning storm to blow itself out this morning, I rigged up my 90mm t/s lens with an extension tube for a three frame pano from the inside of my vehicle. Figured f/6.3 would provide enough depth of field, but forgot to consider that the drops were on both sides of the glass. Ah well, it was fun and helped pass the time.

original.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
While waiting for a morning storm to blow itself out this morning, I rigged up my 90mm t/s lens with an extension tube for a three frame pano from the inside of my vehicle. Figured f/6.3 would provide enough depth of field, but forgot to consider that the drops were on both sides of the glass. Ah well, it was fun and helped pass the time.

original.jpg

You are good a recognizing the nuggets of what's around us! This is simple and impressive. We imagine the presence of the photographer in a moving car, after the rain.

Asher