• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: To be seen as Art! The Denizens of Art Shows!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Once again I spent hours mingling with thousands of art lovers at the 2018 LA Art Show. This year it was packed as expected and an exceptional part was in the people.'

Here two boistrous yong women were passing and I saw the colors of their clothes went with one large picture nearby.

So I got them to pose by the picture.

_DSF1331 copy.jpg

Asher Kelman: Girls Just got to Have fun

LA Art Show 2018
Fuji GFX 32-64mm
1/125 sec, f4.5, ISO 1600
Out of Camera JPG

Asher

Asher Kelman

Here is another look. She represents the bright young woman and men with college degrees who are truly interested in the arts and a borad education. They are self-motivated interesting people.

_DSF1298+LA Art Show_Model_1200.jpg

Asher Kelman: Young Art Lover

LA Art Show 2018
Fuji GFX 32-64 mm
1/35, 5.0, ISO 1600
Out of camera JPG

Asher

James Lemon

Once again I spent hours mingling with thousands of art lovers at the 2018 LA Art Show. This year it was packed as expected and an exceptional part was in the people.'

Here two boistrous yong women were passing and I saw the colors of their clothes went with one large picture nearby.

So I got them to pose by the picture.

_DSF1331 copy.jpg

Asher Kelman: Girls Just got to Have fun

LA Art Show 2018
Fuji GFX 32-64mm
1/125 sec, f4.5, ISO 1600
Out of Camera JPG

Asher

Nice pose... looks like you had a fun time!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Here is another look. She represents the bright young woman and men with college degrees who are truly interested in the arts and a borad education. They are self-motivated interesting people.

_DSF1298+LA Art Show_Model_1200.jpg

Asher Kelman: Young Art Lover

LA Art Show 2018
Fuji GFX 32-64 mm
1/35, 5.0, ISO 1600
Out of camera JPG

Asher

Nice young lady!
What happened to her right hand?

Asher Kelman

Nicolas,

Thanks for the visit!

The folk get an ink stamp on their right hand so the security can let them back in, if they go out for fresh air, the restaurant or whatever!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Nicolas,

Thanks for the visit!

The folk get an ink stamp on their right hand so the security can let them back in, if they go out for fresh air, the restaurant or whatever!

Asher

I get that Asher, but still, the hand shape looks weird… As if a square piece of semi transparent paper was on top of the stamp sign…

Asher Kelman

Checked the original RAW file. It's there too! So it must be some light reflection coming from something in the hall! I am using a tiny Fuji EF-X20 FlashFlash on the camera.

1332259686000_849457.jpg

BHPhotoVideo Picture: Fuji EF-X20

The flash was recorded as firing but the camera didn't receive a signal to confirm a reflection from the flash back to the camera. So likely as not, the flash capaciter was not yet loaded and ready to fire when I took the picture. Still, it could be that the flash did actually go off and reflected from something shiny hanging close by! I have not seen this double rectangle in any other pictures, but I will now look out for further examples in all the unprocessed.

Asher