• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Three châteaux in winter exhibition - coming soon - save the dates!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
3Chateaux_Invitation-expo.jpg

Last edited:

Jerome Marot

Unfortunately, I will only be in the area after July. But if you have an exhibition in August, I would be interested.

nicolas claris

Bonsoir Jerome
unfortunately no other exhibition planned in the near future!
An exhibition needs a lot of energy and time to prepare ; )

But if you're in the area during the second part of August, send me a PM, we could have a drink somewhere around…

nicolas claris

You may Prefer this one :

10153840_232671290256100_3646115290858631174_n.jpg

As we were unable to choose (all people involved voted 50/50), we did print both and send randomly…

nicolas claris

Thank you Maggie

we will reveal the photos and video after the vernissage (opening)… that is after May 15 : D
Well in fact a bit later as we'll leaving be for a photo/video shoot in Greece early morning on May 16 (better have some Ibuprofen with me ; )