• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

June Wedding

beth anthony

these two images are from a wedding i shot back in june. it was a low budget wedding done in a local theatre, but you couldn't tell it was low budget. the b&g did a beautiful job of finding low cost solutions and prioritizing where the money was spent. the reception was in the back of the building on the third floor so it wasn't too hard for us to slip out for 15 minutes and take these shots outside.

3699719975_61af746c9f_o.jpg

3697040112_25ff39fdab_o.jpg

Mike Shimwell

Hi Beth

I love the first shot in particular. I hope you've made a nice big print:)

Also, I like the colour treatment you've given them. Very evocative.

Mike

beth anthony

thank you mike. the b&g ordered a 16x20" of the first image. the groom was a friend of mine from work and he kept saying before the wedding he hoped the shots outside turned out because thats what they really wanted more than any other shot, even the formals.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Beth,

I too love the first shot. The mood is great, just the two of them as man and wife; perfect! It really will bring back the best memories. I'm sure everyone would like to see more if that works for you.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Hi Beth. Fred Astaire comes a courting. I love the first shot for its feel...magical.
I love the second one for its intimacy, the subdued elegance of her glance.

Choose one? Not when I can have both.

Excellent work.

Sydney Rester

#2 for me. You captured great emotion and did a wonderful job exposing for really tricky lighting conditions (just how did you expose for that shot, if you don't mind my asking?). The detail on the dress looks divine.