• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Charleston SC Wedding

chi pritchard

Grace & Colm's Charleston Wedding

My favorite thing about this particular wedding was that Grace and Colm took extra time that day for photos. They enjoyed a mid day ceremony and then took a few hours to use the beautiful grounds around the chapel to find the best photo spots. From a walk thru the woods to a stop off at Chick-fil-A, I think they ended up with a great selection of photos. They later met back up with their friends and family at a private beach home in Hilton Head for an evening reception of dinner and dancing by the pool. Colm’s family came in from Ireland so I very much enjoyed their dancing. Enjoy!

hilton-head-beach-wedding.jpg

hilton-head-destination-wedding.jpg

destination-wedding-on-hilton-head-island-sc.jpg

How you met: Colm and I met at a fondue party through mutual friends. Over the coming days and months our friendship developed into something even more special.

Unforgettable wedding moment: Seeing each other for the first time that day.

Most valuable piece of advice: Just relax try not to worry about the small things and enjoy the day.

Quirkiest detail: Our trip to Chick-fil-a in between the ceremony and reception in our wedding attire.

Thriftiest trick: We were able to provide our own alcohol which saved us quite a bit of money.

Something old: The garter served as my something old something borrowed and something blue. It had a blue accent on it and it was the garter my mother wore.

Something new: Dress, shoes, veil

Wedding details: i.e. type of wedding, number of guests, color and/or theme
Our ceremony took place at the Waterside Chapel at The Inn at Palmetto Bluff and our reception took place a beach house located in Palmetto Dunes Plantation. The wedding consisted of close family and friends (65 guests). The chapel created a very southern vintage feel and the beach house offered guests a relaxing fun filled evening.

Chi Photography of Charleston