• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Homage: Our Own Pictures Inspired by a Work of Art Get inspired: Elliott Erwitt: "Sequentially Yours"

I thought I'd interject this thread with some images I did several years ago for a monthly challenge similar to what I did in January this year, but back then, my challenge was to do 2 triptychs or more every day. I think they are humorous and I thought they might give a few of you a smile.

cleanup.jpg

lovestory.jpg

lifeislife.jpg

Hope you enjoy them. :)
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I thought I'd interject this thread with some images I did several years ago for a monthly challenge similar to what I did in January this year, but back then, my challenge was to do 2 triptychs or more every day. I think they are humorous and I thought they might give a few of you a smile.

lifeislife.jpg

Maggie,

This last picture really fits in well with the concept of a sequence - as if some creature is growing in the tube!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

I listened to the music - in fact I watched the video as I've done for years with my grandchildren.

Your series works. Now look in the fish market, the beach and outside the church - where people react, say hello and goodbye or speak their mind. See some reactions or consequences, just like Emmett!

Asher