• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some cute dog photos ...

Normally I dont shoot animals, but at times I cant avoid it, when you meet one that is very cute.

hund_800.jpg

hunden_700.jpg

pride_hund_750.jpg

pride_hund_II_750.jpg

Probably because they look young and innocent. And that we, humans, try to read their expressions as human expressions. That may not be the right thing to do.

Jarmo Juntunen

Probably because they look young and innocent. And that we, humans, try to read their expressions as human expressions. That may not be the right thing to do.

Yep. I just hate people giving human attributes to their pets! Don't get me wrong, I love animals (well, I'm a cat person but anyway) but please! Do not mistreat them but keep them at their place.

Nice candids. Do you ever work with animals as a pro?

Thanks.Photography is more like a hobby for me, even though there are some paid shoots at times. And I have not worked with animals, just when models brought their dogs or that they just showed up on other occasions.

Robert Watcher

Very nicely photographed and presented. I find the depiction of the dogs to be quite natural. The shallow depth of field works really nicely here. Great job.