• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lightroom beta 4 Video Tutorials

Diane Fields

Good to hear Michael. I checked your site yesterday since I'm working in Beta 4 and they weren't up yet--and have to admit I like the Develop module very much. I'll check out your videos--which are always useful--and add them to my list of recommended LR tutes when I'm asked.

Diane

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Michael,

Congrats on the videos. This is really needed. Could you post this also in Uptown so we could get this to more people.

Asher

Michael Tapes

OPF Administrator/Moderator
Diane Fields said:
Good to hear Michael. I checked your site yesterday since I'm working in Beta 4 and they weren't up yet--and have to admit I like the Develop module very much. I'll check out your videos--which are always useful--and add them to my list of recommended LR tutes when I'm asked.

Diane

Hi Diane,

I am concerned that you could not find them, as they were up and running when I made my post here. There is a prominent link on the Home page. Please confirm that you can find and watch them. Just in case, here is a direct link.

Lightroom beta 4 video tutorials

KrisCarnmarker

Thank you very much Michael! Much needed and very well done. I have a couple of comments though.

I think the volume of the intro music is too loud compared to the narration. I'm forced to first reduce volume and then increase it again for each "chapter".

The videos seem to end prematurely when viewed through Firefox. Seems to be around 10% missing for each chapter. Probably a FF issue, but I just thought you should know.

(removed issue that does not belong here)

Last edited:

Diane Fields

Michael Tapes said:
Hi Diane,

I am concerned that you could not find them, as they were up and running when I made my post here. There is a prominent link on the Home page. Please confirm that you can find and watch them. Just in case, here is a direct link.

Lightroom beta 4 video tutorials
Yes, I've found them and watched a good bit of them. I couldn't find them early that morning--or perhaps it was very late the night before. Good job and very helpful.

I agree about the music since you want feedback. I was watching on IE--but will try it with FF also.

Diane