• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Whatsapp

Peter Dexter

19865889514_88bc5aa170_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Peter,

I stage a lot of my pictures in the studio for some effect of beauty, family celebration, music performance or social cause.

Antonio makes formal portraits and folk pose to reveal character.

Fahim goes in the streets and often engages the folk first.

You have here not interfered and have brought us the humanity that plays out between human beings without our intervention.

You are not the only one here that is so skilled.

But this is unique for its innocent sensuality and many interpretations. Brother and sister, guy trying to impress? We don't know and we are left to imagine.

Asher

Peter Dexter

I couldn't tell you anything about their relationship as I wasn't able to watch them long enough to get a feel for it. It was a fortunate street shot.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
....and now I have learned another of the components of social media, “WhatsUp?”

When I heard that a couple of times I though it was just a greeting!

Asher