• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Article Postings in OPF Front Pages

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Now that I'm back from my Photography tour of Europe and many galleries, exhibitions and photographers. I have started preparing articles for the front pages of OPF.

Articles will include featured photographers, techniques, locations, styles and organization of real photography, equipment but no measurbating.

Edmund Ronald has his next article online. Our talented colleague from Paris is a recognized journalist of photography issues with a special interest in color. In this issue Edmund deals with the placing of subjects in a frame in street photography.

When Nicolas returns from his well-deserved vacation and a location shoot, we have a further article on casual photography. Here I present a surprising side of an accomplished architectural photographer. His B&W pictures in Venice show a simple style, which is so rich. It surprises us that what is so simple is really not so simple after all.

If you have an article for publication, drop me a line.