• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Buttons are too big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan Jirman

I like the layout, even thoug personally I am not so fond of the brown color, but the one thing that really distracts me are the huge buttons below each post, to "Quote", "Reply" etc. Not only are they wasting valuable text viewing space, but they are a magnet for my eyes. They could be in a much more subtle color and/or size. A "normal" plain text button would do the same job, I think.

Not that I am a web designer or anything :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Funny Stan, I first looked at the big buttons and said, he must be right. Those buttons are big.

Then I just read my email praising the easy navigation!

We take all suggestions and put them in the pot for any future rework of the interface. We have had great feedback!

After June 7th, we'll close this particular room!
So any new ideas are welcome until then here and afterwords from the front page.

My regards,

Asher

Status
Not open for further replies.