• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Exercise in makeup

Jarmo Juntunen

Only yesterday she was napping in her pram. Now she's practicing makeup with her mother.

This is a quick grab shot on the balcony. It was -10 C so sorry about not bothering too much about the background and stuff. They are not perfect but she is.

_img1280.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Oh my gosh! You are going to be pacing up and down, looking at your watch, looking out to the moonlit street, tired, hoping that boyfriend will bring her back this timecwell before her curfew of 12:45 am!

Enjoy this stress-free period!

This now is heaven!

.....and she's a delightful pumpkin!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
A delight!
Nice light, nice, pretty, cute model to adore!
Great shot, we don't care about bg in such case!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Actually, this natural bg works so well with a young daughter, a real person, a treasure. We don't have to present young girls as glamorous Fadhionistas, LOL!

I personally love the technique exactly as you have executed your ideas for this picture. She is shown as a little lady, in her home, being a child and in safety. That makes me feel far better than if she is weaponized in glitter and the background is creatively slick and perfect!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Oh my gosh! You are going to be pacing up and down, looking at your watch, looking out to the moonlit street, tired, hoping that boyfriend will bring her back this timecwell before her curfew of 12:45 am!

Enjoy this stress-free period!

This now is heaven!

.....and she's a delightful pumpkin!

Asher

Too true! Right now she thinks boys in her class are idiots (and stink) but that will change. I'm going to have to build a porch and buy a shotgun.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Jarmo, as far as I know, I'm not schizophrenic…
Joking of course : )
Nicolas will be far enough! :)

Jarmo, she gets more and more adorable. She seems so confident and I imagine can sometimes be a handful to handle, but that only means that she's pretty smart. She is just lovely and the light is just as pretty as she and the background really doesn't matter - it softened out, in any case.

Since I've been here, I've slowly seen her growing up. How old is she now?

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you Antonio!

Ahem, I'm the father, LOL! I do feel like a grandpa sometimes, though.

Maggie,

that is so nice of you to say. And that's right, I've been here for quite a while, as well.

She's nine, would you imagine! As I'm writing this, I'm having an argument with her about MY iPad and her right to use it. And I'm losing.